CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Up Late Planning!!!

Okay so its after 1 a.m. and I am up stalking blogs and getting great ideas (I know I will pay for this tomorrow).  I was thinking about some of the sources I find useful and the most useful is THE MAILBOX.  They have where you can sign up for free printables and activities at my mailbox.  See the link below if you 're interested.
The Mailbox


**I still am having trouble loading my teacher made files** Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! Yay for another preschool blog! How did you find me BTW? You should definitely enter the My Memories Giveaway. No one else has entered, so I'd say you have a good chance of winning! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I found you through Chalk Talk's blog, although I could be mistaken...I look at so many! LOL As you can see, I'm new and still learning how things work.

    ReplyDelete